1. REDUCTION OF FAT IN THE BLOOD – It has been demonstrated and proven that Garlic promotes a decrease of low density lipoprotein (dangerous) from about 7% to 22%. And increases high density protein (favorable) from 15% to 31%. In addition, it lowers cholesterol and triglycerides from 15% to 20%.
2. PREVENTS HYPERTENSION – Garlic acts as a vasodilator which helps to widen the blood vessels, making blood flow smoother. This helps to lower blood pressure. Experiment shows signs of this effect in more than 75% of people and patients.
3. HEART RELAXANT – Garlic regulates the cardiac rhythm of the heart, helping to avoid Arrhythmia. This is beneficial for people who have accelerated heart rate and Cardiac Arrhythmia.
4. ANTI-DIABETIC – Garlic is a huge help with people living with diabetes and helps to prevent it as well because it helps to lower the glucose in the blood. This is due to the fact that it increases the secretion of Insulin. Insulin is in charge of regulating normal sugar levels in the blood.
5. DIGESTIVE AID – Taking Garlic prevents the blockage of gastric pancreatic and intestinal juices which are responsible for digesting the nutrients. It also helps to promote, relax and tone the Digestive system.
6. MUSCLE TONER – Muscles can be toned by taking Garlic which then can sustain an extra amount of work. It is also a great muscle relaxant. The Babylonians in 3000BC can attest to the vigor and extra vitality Garlic gives to their work force.
7. LUNGS DECONGESTANT – Garlic works as a great lung decongestant helping to loosen the harmful, infectious secretion of bronchial tubes. In addition, it helps to prevent head colds and flu. Garlic plus some Chilli pepper work as good expectorants.
8. ANTIBIOTIC AND GERMICIDAL POWER – Garlic is very effective in destroying bacteria like staphylococcus, streptococcus, salmonella, and other germs that cause diarrhoea, Gastrointestinal and Bronchio-pulmonary infection. It also works on fungi like Ringworm and Candidiasis.
9. HYPERTHYROIDISM – Garlic contains a lot of iodine which helps people who suffer from Hyperthyroid, a deficiency of this mineral.
10. ANTIRHEUMATIC – Ground garlic mixed with hot aloe lotion calms and eases pain caused by inflamed and aching joints, a result of Rheumatism.
11. PARASITIC WORMS – Cloves of garlic have been used to get rid of Oxyuriasis (intestinal worm) in children, working quite well to completely eliminate amoebas.
12. DIURETIC – Garlic is highly diuretic due to its essential oils and its low molecular weight sugars.
13. ARTERIOSCLEROSIS AND THROMBOSIS – Studies reveal that the ingestion of Garlic daily during the month diminishes coagulation and the destruction of clots from 72 % to 85%.